The Profile framework
The Profile MBA is a self-directed online course to identify individual style characteristics. It is the first step in becoming aware of the ability to refine and direct a visual imprint.
Learn about The Profile MBA and explore free resources:
Recognizing the silent anxiety facing MBA students struggling with the question “what do I wear?”, The Profile MBA focuses on building professionalism through personal style. It uses video and interactive tools to engage with students on a flexible schedule, supporting both specialists and students with quality style development information.
Preview the The Profile MBA online course:
2: HIGH PERFORMANCE – How Personal Style Defines High Performance
Style is a Mindset. Professionalism is a Style Signature.
3: IDENTIFY > DEFINE > REFINE – Identifying Style Through Personality
• Innate Attraction Identified
• Amplifying Ourselves
4: MODULE #1 – Body Architecture
• Body Architecture Chart
• Reading the Chart to determine personal fit
5: MODULE #2 – Attune to Your Tone
• Use Color Intentionally
• Color Personality Quiz
• Getting a development baseline – Warm and Cool Tones
• Building a personal palette
6: MODULE #3 – Style Personality
• Examples of Opposing Types
• Style Personality Quiz – What is your innate style personality?
• How Style Characteristics apply to clothing
• Styling a Look, Individual Distinction
7: MODULE #4 – Beyond the Organize Closet
• Taking Inventory
• Wardrobe Plan
8: PERSONAL STYLE PROFILE – From Style Strategies to a Style Signature
• Personal Style Identity – everything is us, the future
• What is a Style Signature
• Lead with Impact
More than an online course, The Profile MBA is an evolving style support system — a comprehensive program to assist students in developing an edge in a competitive new world.
The MBA Resource Collection includes:
• Webinars and blog posts on Wardrobe Development, Personal Presentation, and Using Style As A Strategic Component In Career Development; Read “Suit Up for a New Day”
• MBA Style Look Books updated bi-annually – Fall and Spring looks that show business savvy at any price point
• (Optional) Personalized 20-minute video conference consultation for each student
• Please fill out the contact form to schedule a time to talk about how to add The Profile MBA to your curriculum.
• This program is adaptable to professionals and businesses outside the academic world. Please fill out the contact form and we will follow up directly.
Referrals from Foster School of Business at University of Washington:
“Audrey is a qualified, professional resource providing style development information and guidance for our MBA students. Audrey’s ability to quickly connect with students, giving each one specific, quality feedback made her a welcome extension to our program.”
Naomi Sanchez, Ed.D.
Assistant Dean – MBA Career Management
“Conveying confidence and presence are so important for our MBA students as they interview for internships and full time positions. Audrey goes beyond helping them understand the impact of their appearance. She gives our students the skills to create the impression they want, whether they are in a formal or casual environment. I’m continually amazed at the difference she creates for our MBAs in just one or two conversations. Students love working with her. She’s extraordinary.”
Leslie Meagley, MBA (Foster)
Senior Associate Director – Professional Development, On-Boarding, Coaching – MBA Career Management
“Audrey provided very helpful information. Her humor and lightness made what could be a ‘significant’ conversation (for those of us with image issues) more light and fun. She did not shy away from giving direct and needed feedback, but she gives it with warmth and compassion.”
Senior Associate Director – MBA Career Management
Foster MBA blog post by Katie Schultz
“My experience with Audrey was beyond my expectations. I went in completely clueless about fashion and she was able to get me straightened up right away. Her simple tips that I could implement immediately focused on things like hairstyle, colors to wear and what types of suits to wear were great places to start. Then the strategic advice around figuring out the level of dress within my peer level gave me things to focus on to develop my wardrobe into the future.”
Bryan Young, MBA Student – University of Washington, Foster School of Business
“Audrey is a really talented stylist. She helped me define alternative styles that both suited me and were easy to adopt.”
Parijat Protim Bezbaruah, MBA Student – University of Washington, Foster School of Business
“Audrey is great! She was able to help me with broad fashion topics as well as a few very specific questions I had about fashion in my industry.”
Vehro Titcomb, MBA Student – University of Washington, Foster School of Business